NSW Business College is a Registered Training Organisation that meets the administrative, delivery, staffing, facility, marketing, financial, quality assurance and assessment standards agreed to by Federal, State and Territory Governments in Australia. The State Government registering authority monitors and subjects us to regular external audit to verify adherence to these standards.
Why Study at NSW Business College
- Dedicated Trainers who are qualified, experienced and skilled in working with both domestic and international students.
- A challenging, rigorous, academic approach where all students are encouraged and supported to achieve their full potential.
- Individual academic counselling as required.
- An environment of integrity, diversity and tolerance.
- A culture that respects openness, inclusiveness and collegiality.
- NSW Business College is committed to equity, ethics, innovation and excellence.
To promote the public interest and take leadership role in the advancement of natural health care in Australia. NSW Business College is committed to the advancement of social welfare of a wider community by delivering high quality of training and education.
NSW Business College will strive to achieve excellent in teaching and learning, build up close relationships with professional therapists and earn reputation in providing high quality of education. To promote the benefit of natural therapies and remedial massage, also foster industry standards and regulations.
Accountability-accept full responsibility for our actions and ensure stakeholders’ money is safeguarded.
Excellence-encourage a culture that emphasizes continuous improvement and growth, ongoing pursuit of knowledge and skills. The College is committed to deliver high quality of educational services.
Empowerment-empower employees to take the initiative and deliver the best services to students. Focus & respect-focus on the needs of individual students, and give due respect to their diverse culture and background.
Integrity-act with honesty and integrity, foster a working and learning environment that is fair and ethical.